- 1. JE/AE Expert Faculty from Top Institute
- 2. (500-600) Hrs of Intensive classroom coaching on cyclical basis
- 3. Downloadable e-books/notes and Hard copy of Study - materials
- 4. 24 X 7 Online Student Panel to access & download Audio/Doc/Video/files
- 5. 24 X 7 Online Practice Test subject and topic-wise
- 6. Subject wise Notes/Books
- 7. Full Length Mock Test Series as per Exam Pattern(Online/Offline)
- 8. Online Job-Notification/Class-Schedule on Daily Basis
- 9. Online/Offline Subjectwise Test after completion of each subject
- 10. Expert Interview Guidance followed by Mock Interview / Trade Test
- 11. All India Mock Test Series for all major JE / AE -Exam
- 12. Green Card Facilities Available
- 13. High Success rate
- 14. Expert Admission / Career Counselling / Motivational Sessions
- 15. Weekend Batch / Weekdays Batch
- 16. Exclusive Evening batch for Working Professionals
- 17. Intensive classroom course cover entire Technical part as well as Non-Technical part including GS(History,Polity,Eco,Geog,CA, General Science,etc.), English,Reasoning, QA and Basic Computers etc..
Test Series Courses
AOEC provides quality mock practice test Series for all Junior Engineer / Assistant
Engineer recruitment test like SSC(JE), DMRC,DRDO,IOF , Railways and all major PSU
recruitment tests. It helps immensely to know where you stand compared to your competition
with result analysis and feedback.
The test series will be conducted in three modes
- 1.Classroom Test-Series
- 2.Online Test-Series
- 3.Postal Test–Series
Though AOEC covers all JE/AE level recruitment Mock Practice test–series but if
you are appearing any such recruitment test which is not mentioned in out Test–Series Program List,
do not disappoint yourself.
Simply , fill this Form and leave rest on us our expert trainers’
will create the same level and pattern mock test for you within 2 working days.
[ Test-series will comprise of 5 FLTS and 50+ Sectional Test ]
Distance Learning Program
- 1. Online eContent “Study Material Portals” covering the JE/AE complete syllabus.
- 2. Notes prepared by the best JE/AE faculty in the country.
- 3. 50+ hours of doubt clearing session program in Delhi (2 times in a year).
- 1. Content Developed by JE/AE Expert Faculty from Top Institute
- 2. 50+ Hrs Intensive Contact Program for e-Content Portlal Students'twice in a Year
- 3. Downloadable e-books/notes
- 4. Online Student Panel to access & download Audio/Doc/Video/files
- 5. Online Practice Sectional Test (100+)
- 6. Subject wise Notes/Books
- 7. Full Length Mock Test Series as per Exam Pattern for all major JE/AE Exam (Online)
- 8. Online Job-Notification on Regular Basis
- 9. Online Sectional Test after completion of each subject
- 10. Free Interview Guidance/Trade Test at Delhi
- 12. e-Content Portlal cover through Technical part as well as Non-Technical part
of Including GS(History,Polity,ECO,GEO,CA, General Science,etc.),English,Reasoning,QA,etc.
Technical Interview Preparation Strategy ( TIPS )
Interview is the integral part of any selection process and most important stage
which not only decides your selection or not but also decisive in good rank AOEC
extends its supports to all candidates shortlisted for interview in SSC(JE)/ PSUs
/ DMRC / DRDO who want to prepare enough before facing the actual interview board.
Practically, it is seen that if you prepare well before interview in advance boosts
you enough positivity , real confidence to overcome anxiety , fear etc. subsequently
your performance improves that leads to better result.
Broadly an interview board looks the following traits in you:
1. Communication Clarity
2. Technical Acumen Reasoning
3. Attitude towards Positivity and practicality
5. Psychological Profile
Our Technical Interview Preparation Strategy (TIPS) encompasses the following areas
- 1.Soft Skills profile
- d.Presence of
- 2.Psychological Profile
- a.Personality development
- b.Future Plan
- c.Career objective
- 3.Technical Knowledge Domain
- a.Basic Electronics
- b.Basic Electrical
- c.Basic Mechanical
d.Basic Signal and System
- e.Basic Maintenance
- 4.Mics. & family Background etc.