AOEC has dedicated itself for building students' career and prepare them enough with no time limit (Not only limited to Covering Syllabus but motto is "TEACH TILL SELECTION" ) . Subsequently, lot of students have benfitted to crack various Government and PSUs Jobs in Engineering field.
Due to untiring dedication we have established ourself in JE/AE recruitment test preparation.
Having huge success in short period in Technical Jobs, time to time we receive suggestions from successful students, teachers and parents to start all other recruitment Test (Technical & Non-Technical) conducted by SSC and Others .
"NOW AOEC ANNOUNCE THE SSC+ TO COVER ALL EXAM TECHNICAL & NON-TECHNICAL CONDUCTED BY SSC AND OTHERS "
SSC Exams: A Bag with full of Opportunities
SSC exams are one of the biggest recruitment drives carried out in India. Because of the fascination of getting government jobs in the youth of the nation, every year lakhs of candidates appeared in the examinations.
CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level): This is another popular examination of SSC to recruit basically lower division clerks and data entry operators in various government departments. The minimum qualification required is the candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination.
MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): This exam is to recruit subordinate staff in various central government departments as well as organisations. The basic qualification required is the candidate should have passed the Matriculation examination or equivalent from a recognised board.
Junior Engineer Examination: SSC recruits in technical cadres of Group B through this examination. The recruitment is done for engineers in Central Water Commission, Department of Posts, Central Public Works Department, Military Engineering examinations conducted by SSC are:
CGL (Combined Graduate Level): The most popular exam conducted by SSC, is the CGL exam or the Combined Graduate Level examination. It is conducted every year for graduates to recruit in various non-technical posts of Group B and Group C in central government. The posts for which large number of vacancies exists through Graduate Level are: Assistant Grade, Auditors/ Inspectors of Income Tax/Central Excise, Sub-Inspectors in Central Police Organisations (Assam rifles, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB) and CBIServices etc.
Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D): This recruitment is carried out by SSC for recruiting stenographers in various central government offices as well as attached subordinate offices. The minimum qualification required is the candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination with stenography skills.
SI in Delhi Police, CAPF and ASI in CISF: SSC conducts this examination in order to select personnel for various police organisations of the country such as Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Border Security Force (BSF), ITBP etc.
Constable (GD) Examination: SSC recruits constables through this open competitive exam in forces such as BSF, ITBP, Assam Rifles, CRPF, SSB, NIA etc. One needs to qualify in physical efficiency and eligibility test in order to write the written examination conducted for the recruitment. The minimum eligibility is Matriculation for this examination.
Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Offices / Ministry of Defence / Central Hindi Training Institute: An open competitive examination is conducted every year by SSC to recruit translators in various organizations of the government. A graduate or post graduate with Hindi or English is required for the post. However, for Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute, experience is also mandatory.
Apart from all these regular examinations, SSC often comes up with various advertisements for a number of posts throughout the year. The best thing about the organisation is the vast mandate it has and that is why, from a matriculate to a postgraduate, everybody has the opportunity to get employed as a government servant through SSC.
1. SSC Expert Faculty from Top Institute
2. Intensive classroom coaching TILL - SELECTION on cyclical basis
3. Downloadable Study - materials e-books/notes and books (Soft-Copy & Hard-Copy Both)
4. 24 X 7 Online Student Panel to access & download Audio/Doc/Video/files as a backup Class or Online Revision
5. 24 X 7 Online Practice Test subject and topic-wise
6. Subject wise Notes/Books
7. Full Length Mock Test Series as per Exam Pattern (Online/Offline)
8. Online Govt. Job-Notification / Class-Schedule on Daily Basis
9. Online / Offline Subjectwise Test after completion of each subject
10. Expert Interview Guidance followed by Mock Interview
11. All India Mock Test Series for all SSC Exam
12. Green Card Facilities Available
13. High Success rate
14. Expert Admission / Career Counselling / Motivational Sessions
15. Weekend Batch / Weekdays Batch
16. Exclusive Evening batch for Working Professionals
17. Intensive classroom course cover entire SSC Syllabus ncluding GS(History,Polity,Eco,Geog,CA, General Science,etc.), English,Reasoning, QA and Basic Computers etc..
SSC+ Exams: Our Fees Structure
1. up to 10+2 Level Written Exam (CHSL, MTS and Stenographers etc.)
Fees Pattern: Rs. 3000 X 4 ( monthly ) : Total Fees Rs.12000/ ( Both Tier, Where Applicable)
One Time : 10,000/- ( Both Tier, Where Applicable)
2. Graduation Level (CGL, SI, Translators etc.) Rs. 4000 X 4 ( Monthly) : Total Fees Rs.16000/
Fees Pattern: Rs. 4000 X 4 ( monthly ) : Total Fees Rs.16000/ ( Both Tier, Where Applicable)
One Time : Rs. 14,000/ -